Monday, May 25, 2009

Instructions for mailing


If anyone wishes to send me something, trail mix, clif bars, love notes, toilet paper, a sense of humor......


make it light. Look at the calendar at the bottom of this blog and see where I'll be. I'll try to update it as best I can, but those dates are estimates. I plan to stop at a post office wherever it says "need resupply here." Click on the tab that says "address" and you'll see the details.

Make sure and write somewhere

Please hold for:
Sam Saylor
Continental Divide Hiker
(address)


And now that I've typed up all these directions, maybe I'll send myself one of those hallmark cards that upon opening play a tune. A song of interstate self-love, as it were (anyone?)

See everyone in a few days. With pictures!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Star Wars' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP