Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Telefon Tel Aviv "Mostly Translucent"





Things I obsess about while hiking:



1. Where is the next water?



2. My feet are killing me I need to get new inserts



3. Are there any girl hikers younger than my mother on this trail?



4. Why aren't I any faster these dudes that are almost twice my age?



5. I should be communing with nature! Why can't I commune better? Commune!



6. I should use this time to be at peace with my thoughts. Be at peace!



7. I should do pushups in my tent each night. To warm up. Also, because pushups are cool.



8. Hmm, cheese danish or 2 snickers bar for my snack?



9. How many grams of sugar does one have to eat/day to trigger latent type 2 diabetes. I think I've eaten over a hundred thousand today.



10. I should be a nature photographer! Wait, I'm not a 16 year old girl







0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Star Wars' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP